Today Is the Day – No Smoking Day 2022
There has never been a more important time to quit smoking.
Even if you’ve tried before, don’t give up on giving up – you can
do it! The benefits to your health, bank balance and family will
make such a difference.
- Clear out old ashtrays, lighters and cigarettes
- Get support – visit nhs.uk/better-health/quit-smoking/ for
advice on how to quit
- Think of your reasons for quitting – and keep them front of
- Use stop smoking aids to help you manage cravings
- Try new routines and remember you CAN do it
Every time you try to stop smoking, you’re a step closer to success. Start your quit attempt on #NoSmokingDay www.nhs.uk/better-health/quit-smoking/
Get a free Personal Quit Plan today with the NHS app.
Quitting smoking is easier with the right support. Give up for 28 days, and you’re 5 times more likely to quit for good – get your plan now! https://www.nhs.uk/better-health/quit-smoking/personal-quit-plan/