Visitors To The Area

If you fall ill or have an accident during you stay in the area, you have access to NHS facilities if you are a UK resident. If you are from overseas, there  may be a charge.

If you have had an accident:

There is a MINOR INJURIES UNIT in Tywyn Memorial Hospital from 10.00 to 18.00 each day. Their contact information:
Bryn Hyfryd Road,
LL36 9HH,
Tel: 01654 710 411

If you fall ill

To access the Health Centre’s services you will need to complete a ‘Temporary Resident’ form and provide the following information from your permanent GP surgery:

1. Your GP’s name.

2. Your surgery’s full address.

3. Your NHS number.

4. A patient summary from your permanent GP, which can be faxed to us from your permanent Surgery.

PLEASE NOTE: This service is for emergency/urgent medical care and should not be used for routine medical care.  We are unable to refer you to another specialist.

If you have forgotten your usual medication please select this link to our Dispensary pages.