Please click on the below links for advice and information on some minor illnesses and the use of antibiotics.
Please help the doctors to help you by following these guidelines
- Please treat our staff with courtesy at all times
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment
- Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to keep, or no longer need your appointment. Your slot can always be filled even at short notice. We do operate a did not attend (DNA) policy.
- The Doctors respect your time and will try not to keep you waiting too long. We hope you will understand that some consultations can take longer than others. Also emergencies arise on occasion which may have to be given priority. We hope you will understand if you are inconvenienced.
- Please inform the surgery if your address or personal circumstances change.
- Please help us to keep your records up to date by informing us of any changes to your name, address, mobile or land line telephone numbers
Aggressive or Abusive Behaviour
This Practice considers abusive or aggressive behaviour, verbal or physical, to any member of staff to be unacceptable. Please remember that we are here to help you. All we ask is that our patients act reasonably and treat our staff with consideration. Serious or persistent misbehaviour may result in removal from our Practice list.
Suggestions or Complaints
We try to provide the best possible services and care to our patients and the community. However, from time to time, mistakes or misunderstandings can occur. We welcome the earliest opportunity to discuss your complaints or suggestions. Please contact our Practice Manager, Mrs Beverley Williams.
If you have a problem regarding our services which you feel unable to discuss with us you may approach the local Community Health Council or the Gwynedd LHB who will offer you help and advice.
Patient Support and Information Manager
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board